Broil King Covers
*Currently SOLD OUT - Please contact us for availability*
Broil King® Premium Grill Covers (5 Year Warranty)
Crafted from water resistant PVC with a heavy woven 900D polyester backing. Broil King® Premium covers feature mesh venting for enhanced air flow and moisture resistance as well as hook and loop closures for a superior fit. Blue accent stitching adds style to the extra reinforced seams. Molded rubber handles make the cover easy to remove. Well-crafted covers to protect well-built grills.
Broil King® Select Grill Covers (3 Year Warranty)
Broil King® Select Series covers are crafted from durable and weather resistant PVC outer shell with a 500 x 300D polyester lining. These deluxe covers feature hook and loop closures, polyester handles, and the Broil King® logo screened onto the front.
When purchasing a grill cover keep the following points in mind:
- Grill covers are tailored to fit the shape of most grills. If the angled points in the material are wider or more narrow than the grill itself, problems can develop in the following ways:
- Over-sized covers hold in moisture by draping all the way to the ground and extra moisture rots a grill faster
- Undersized grill covers rub on the corners of the shelf and are more prone to tearing at those friction points
- The perfect cover size should allow your barbecue to breathe, remain off the ground at the bottom edges and fit the grill comfortably
- Hook & loop closures keep the cover in place in the wind; the small hook & loop tabs may seem unimportant but they're the only thing keeping a grill cover out of your neighbour's yard on a blustery day!
- Handles on a grill cover make it easy to place and remove as they are located in optimal lift points to keep the cover from snagging when putting it on and taking it off
- A hanging loop allows a wet grill cover to dry and stay dry when not in use; a balled up cover next to your grill retains moisture and invites insects & other pests to turn it into their home