Union Station Tea
*Currently SOLD OUT - Please contact us for availability*
ARNOLD PALMER - SWEET TEA + RASPBERRY LEMONADE
Zests of lemon and a rush of raspberry tango with teas, leaving fresh citrus sips on summer lips.
- Serves: 8-12 drinks
- Infusion time: 1-2 days
- Cannot be used to create, distill or ferment alcohol - used to make flavour magic!
INGREDIENTS: apple, raspberry, lemon, rosehips, citrus peel, herbs, spices, organic cane sugar, stevia, citric acid & natural flavourings
HOW TO INFUSE:
- Empty contents of pouch into 500mL glass mason jar (remove & discard the silica gel packet) and pour over with 375mL of your chosen spirit or non-alcoholic liquid as indicated on front of pouch
- Seal jar and let stand for the amount of time indicated on pouch
- Strain out solids using fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth
- All flavour is now infused into liquid - serve it on its own over ice or enjoy as part of your favourite drink!